Today is a post providing you with simple facts about love. Let’s go:
- Two-thirds of people report that they fall in love with someone they’ve known for some time vs. someone who they just met.
- The most common time for breakups is around three to five months.
- Women break up with men more often than the other way around.
- Nearly 40% of men do not feel confident meeting a woman for the first time.
- 40% of women think a man’s education is more important than his looks.
- Psychologists at the University of Pennsylvania studied data from over 10,000 speed daters and found that most people make a decision regarding a person’s attraction within three seconds of meeting.
- In a survey of 5,000 singles conducted by Match.com, 43% said fresh breath mattered the most before a date, 17% said stylish clothes, 15% said sexy fragrance, 14% said good skin, and 10% said great hair.
- A kiss on Valentine’s Day is considered to bring good luck all year.
- 34% of women see a deposit on a home as a greater sign of commitment than an engagement ring (Woolwich survey).
- In the United States, June is the most popular month for weddings, followed by August.
- Even in good relationships, 70% of relationship problems never get solved. Most relationship issues are the kind that need to be worked around rather than solved.
Be sure to Subscribe and stay in the loop about things that matter!